Monday, June 21, 2010

Dinner With My Friends

It was a birthday celebration for one of my friends. We were about nine girls having dinner together. We were celebrating my friend's 52nd birthday. We talked about our jobs, our children, dating, etc. It was really nice to get together with these friends and just talk and laugh. As I looked at the girls sitting around the table I saw that when each of us smiled we had laugh lines by our eyes. And I guess if you looked closer you would see other features that come with age. Yes we were girls.....but we were also women.   

I am 56 years young and I am one of those girls/women. There are so many amazing women over 50 that I admire. Let's celebrate being over 50 and how amazing we are.  Let's  discover all that we can do to enhance our lives.  Maybe we can share what we do to stay fit and healthy!  Let's be there for each other!  There is so much to talk about. I'm beginning with this little post. Please bear with me. Blogging is new to me.  Please follow along and comment so we can share our thoughts!

xoxo Elyse 

No comments:

Post a Comment