Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Work Your Stomach Muscles at Work


Hi Ladies:
I'm on my lunch break at the office so I don't have much time to write now but I just wanted to share a tip. I just came back from the ladies room and before I left I did 50 "standing" crunches.
1. Feet shoulder width apart
2. Knees always soft - slightly bent
3. You are going to do a pelvic tilt as you bring your belly button towards your back (at the same time you are bringing your chest down towards the lower part of your stomach)..... then release
There....you did a crunch!!!!
Tip: Always control the movement - never use momentum - squeeze and tighten the muscles that you are working
Always think about the muscles that you are working - there is a mind - muscle connection
Try it Ladies......have to go back to work......
Talk Soon.......Elyse Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment