This is the first time that "Good Housekeeping Magazine" has given awards to the best anti-aging products. They tested 90 products on 820 volunteers, conducted more than 3,000 lab tests, and 1,800 questionnaires. They found the 26 best treatment products! How amazing! Pick up a copy of The October Issue to see the complete review. Some of the winners are:
- BEST FACIAL FIRMER is Peter Thomas Roth Firmx Growth Factor Extreme Neuropeptide Serum ($150) Consumers said that it firmed and toned the jawline and made their faces look thinner.
- BEST INSTANT WRINKLE SMOOTHER is Boots No7 Intensive Line Filler and OlayRegenerist Filling + Sealing Wrinkle Treatment.
- BEST EYE CREAM is Olay Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex which consumers reported reduced crow's feet, puffiness, and undereye bags. Nonirritating and soothing.
- BEST FACIAL MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 15+ is Chanel Ultra Correction Lift Lifting Firming Day Cream SPF 15. Pricey at $150 but consumers noted it was the most moisturizing, firming, softening, smoothing, and added radiance to their complexions.
- BEST ANTI-AGING SERUM is Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum. Vitamin A and E enriched. Perfect score for tone-evening and skin-firming.
- BEST BODY LOTION is Fresh Sugar Acai Age-Delay Body Cream. With antioxidant acai oil, skin-smoothing sugar, and softening citrus fruit acids this product was a big winner for all-around benefits.
- BEST AGE-SPOT FADER is Roc Multi Correxion Tone Perfecting Treatment. Priced so well at under $14 this product was not as great as a trip to the dermatologists office but on the spots it did lighten it did a great job.