Friday, February 4, 2011

Julianne Moore......New Face of Talbots

This is what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!   I was upset in a previous post because I hardly ever see models that are over 50 years old.  As I said I would love to see how styles look on women in my age group.  I am about 7 years older than Julianne Moore, but, hey she is over fifty and it is great to see her modeling!!!!!!!




Julianne Moore: Behind the Scenes


For the first shot of the day, creative director Paul Cavaco wanted a darkly sexy effect—and swimwear. "Something with a skirt, I hope," Moore joked. But once in the cutout one-piece, she didn't hesitate: "OK, let's model." Here, she poses in a Hervé Léger by Max Azria bathing suit and a Gucci jacket.







    Julianne Moore Fronts Talbots' Spring 2011 Campaign

    Julianne Moore is the new spokesperson for Talbots 2011 Spring Campaign.
    
    julianne_moore_talbots.jpg
    Photo shoot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot in New York
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment