Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Fun

This is the season to visit the wineries of the North and South Fork of Long Island.  They are absolutely beautiful! Long Island vineyards offer some of the best award winning wines!
The wineries offer wine tastings and tours.  You can even have your wedding at a vineyard!
Here are some images from the vineyards.  Below I will list some of the vineyards and a link to their sites so you can see the events that are going on at that particular vineyard.








                                                                



                                                                           

A Toast To Health and Happiness!


Pindar Vineyards 
Palmer vineyards
Channing Daughters Winery  

Clovis Point

Martha Clara Vineyards
Shinn Estate Vineyards 

Paumanok Vineyards 
                                                                

2 comments:

  1. I attended a wedding at 1 of these wineries 2 years ago. JUST BEAUTIFUL! I stayed over 1 night in Greenport with my lifelong friend,Linda who I rarely see. The next day after we had massages, enjoyed an intimate brunch with bride, groom & others. Then Linda & I shopped in the local quaint towns. Got a great quilt & saw lots of unusual shops. Hard to believe I have lived on Long Island most of my life & never knew of this beautiful area. Thanks for reminding me, Elyse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann,
    The wedding you attended must have been so beautiful! It sounds like you had a special time with your friend, Linda. Those times are rare and treasured! I visited Greenport a couple of years ago and also thought that it was such a great town! I went to a winery and thought that it was such a spectacular view! I hope to go again this season. Thank you for your comment! Elyse

    ReplyDelete