Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My New Purchase

Ladies, I went to TJ Maxx last night and found this great pair of combat boots!  I love combat boots whether with leggings or a long skirt.  These boots are by "Bare Traps."   They are a lace-up with a side zipper.  The boots were priced at $39.95.  Great price!  Great looking boots!
TJ Maxx had a really nice selection of shoes and boots!



My new combat boots!
                                                                                                                                               



And these boots are on my "Wish List."  These boots are by FRYE.  Tan suede bootie with leather straps priced at $288.00.  I really do LIKE these!!!  You can find these boots at Bloomingdales.

On my wish list!

2 comments:

  1. Hi do you know the style name of those combat boots from tj maxx???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that they are by "Bare Traps." I am searching the web but so far cannot find the style name. They are from last year. I don't know if they are still available. If I find them I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete