Here are some simple desserts that are healthy and sure to quiet a sweet tooth.
- Juice-cicle. Freeze unsweetened 100 percent fruit juice in ice pop molds or ice trays.
- Fruit smoothie. Blend a small container of low-fat yogurt with fresh or frozen fruit.
- Fruit kebabs. Use peach and pineapple chunks, banana slices, and grapes, etc.
- Top off a waffle. Use a little low-fat yogurt and some fresh berries.
- S'more sundae. Put a single-serving container of low-fat chocolate pudding in a small bowl. Top with a crumbled graham cracker and a few miniature marshmallows.
- Enjoy a cone. Fill a waffle cone with cut-up fruit. Top with a little low-fat yogurt.
This info is taken from Healthy Mind, Healthy Body, Issue 1, 2011