Thursday, October 20, 2011

Payless

Hi ladies,
I want to talk about one of my favorite places to buy shoes at amazing prices.  I have a narrow width and for some reason I always have luck in "Payless."  I also find it an enjoyable experience.  I walk in and go to my size aisle and start looking.  There is always something new.  And always great shoes on sale.  And I mean on sale!  I bought a pair of gorgeous black tie shoes for eight dollars.  I'm serious!  The most comfortable black tie shoe I have ever tried on.  I had an affair to go to last year and bought a costly pair of black tie shoes in a local boutique store and could barely walk, let alone dance all night.
I'm not saying every shoe at Payless fits my skinny feet but I do very well there.
Many top designers have designed shoes for Payless.  The latest is Christian Siriano .  His shoes are not narrow enough for me but they are really great looking!  If you have a medium width you will love his shoes.  Oh and Payless also has wide widths.
These are two of my latest purchases from Payless.



Patent Leather with a hidden platform

"Brash"


This is the company for the shoes below.



The price tag says $29.95 but they were on sale for $8.00!
The most comfortable pair of black tie shoes I have ever put on!
Look at the ruffles on the front and on the heel.

The heel is so beautiful!
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment