Monday, November 21, 2011

Barbra Streisand and James Brolin

Barbra Streisand has been my idol for as long as I can remember.  I can listen to her sing for hours.  Her voice is very special.  There is no way I could even start to list all of the accomplishments of Barbra Streisand.  I have loved all of her movies.  If I have to name a favorite it would be  "A Star  Is Born" with Kris Kristofferson .  The beautiful song "Evergreen"  is from that movie.
 Barbra Streisand  has been married to James  Brolin  since 1998.
 I guess you never know what goes on behind closed doors but it certainly seems that these two really have something special.




BARBRA AND JAMES

THEY MET, THEY FELL IN LOVE...

"Don't wanna close my eyes, don't wanna fall asleep cos I miss you babe and I don't want to miss a thing..."
                                       (lyrics by Diane Warren)

"I thought love had passed me by, then we met..." Barbra







(It was after watching this interview, songwriter Diane Warren 
wrote the hit song for Aerosmith.)
How cool is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment