Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Futuristic hotels

Ladies, would you stay in these hotels?

Liberty Hotel - this was once a jail.



Galactic Suite Space Resort to open in 2012
During their stay in orbit, guests will see the sun rise 15 times a day and travel around the world every 80 minutes. They will wear Velcro suits so they can crawl around their pod rooms by sticking themselves to the walls like Spiderman.

This is a capsule (cube) hotel in Tokyo
Hotel in a plane

This hotel is made of ice

Another Ice hotel

Poseidon hotel is under water

Aeroscraft hotel takes off for the sky

This is a Yotel - I have no idea what it is.



Ladies, what do you think???  A little too futuristic?



1 comment:

  1. Give me a 5 star hotel with room service and an indoor pool. That's about as "high tech" as I think I want to go.I do enjoy an old fashioned bed and breakfast but those have privacy issues I don't like; I still prefer a good old fashioned B & B to any of what is posted here, Elyse. But as usual, thanks for keeping us "over 50's ladies" informed. ann

    ReplyDelete