Saturday, November 5, 2011

Have a sweet weekend

Hi my ladies,
Whatever you do this weekend have a relaxing and sweet weekend!
And speaking of sweet, do you remember these?
When I ate these I also ate the paper.  It was so hard to get the candy off the paper.
Remember these cigarettes came as a hard candy, chocolate, and bubble gum.
I just thought that I was so cool when I was holding one of these!



What were we drinking?  And then we would chew on the wax!



This was one of my favorites!  I bathed my teeth in sugar.

Remember cracking this on the ground and eating the little pieces?





Which candies did I leave out?  





1 comment:

  1. OMG! I cannot believe that commercial. It brought back such wonderful memories. I remember it well. Thank you for the nostalgia. It is also amazing our teeth survived eating all that junk.

    ReplyDelete