Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Only Red

Just for fun
When I was in NYC last week I saw how a red theme was emerging for the holiday season.  I think that a red dress is perfect for a holiday party or just to go out dancing. I would love to wear a red dress and go dancing in a nightclub. While surfing the internet I came across a search engine that shows only red dresses.  Take a look here.   And here are only red shoes .   And if you get tired of seeing red then you can find all the black dresses  that you could want.  And of course all of the black boots that you could want too!
                                                                                                                                              



I usually opt for black but this time of year has got me thinking!  Ladies, would you like to wear a red dress?


No comments:

Post a Comment