Thursday, November 24, 2011

Who was your favorite?

Hi my ladies (this one is for the guys too)
  I graduated high school in 1972 and of course grew up listening to the Beatles and The Rolling Stones plus countless more!  I loved both groups then and continue to love their music now.


But there were also Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young, The Who, Janice, Dylan, James Taylor......I think we could keep naming forever!   We had the best!
Who was your favorite singer or group in the late sixties, early seventies?










4 comments:

  1. How can we pick just one - collectively they are the songbook of our youth. Some I appreciate more now than I did then.. Happy Thanksgiving Elyse! Love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. CSN...always...although they are finally showing their age....but I'll always be a true diehard for the memories they bring from our HS days

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Beatles! The Beatles! The Beatles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot pick 1. Interesting timing, Elyse. We went on a trip to NH 2 weeks ago. We drove 5 hours each way in our new car which came with satellite radio. I cannot tell you the stations but it made the ride fun; all music from '60s and '70s. Listening you would be surprised at songs you loved that were done by a group that never did anything else! Interesing comments. ann

    ReplyDelete