Monday, December 12, 2011

Welcome to Monday December 12th

Good morning,  
I'm first posting this at 3:00 so Good afternoon ladies,
Hope you had a nice weekend.  It goes way too fast!
Friday night we went into NYC to celebrate my sister's Birthday.  We went to Wolfgang's on 54th street.  What a great atmosphere!  Really upbeat.  Great food.  I had salmon which was delicious.  I don't eat alot of red meat but everyone raved about it!   And we all shared one slice of some amazing chocolate mousse cake with tons of whipped cream.  YUM!!!  Wolfgang came over to our table to ask how we were enjoying our meal.   What a gracious and charming host!  I definitely recommend this restaurant.  A real treat!
My brother took this pic with his iphone.  I thought he took more pics of the dishes.
Oh well, but this looks great!  Thanks Steven.
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment