Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Masters

I'm not a golfer although my father, brother and nephews are.  But I absolutely love to be on a golf course.  I think it is one of the prettiest places. 
"The Masters" in Augusta, Georgia started this morning.  I work with my family and I keep hearing the name "Tiger".  (Tiger just made a birdie on ten - I'm getting the play by play)
  I must say that Augusta National is one of the most beautiful golf courses in the world.  My nephew showed me these pics and I wanted to share them with you.  Hope you enjoy them.








Who wouldn't want to play golf here?  And for me, a non-golfer, how could I not just want to be on this gorgeous course!

1 comment:

  1. did i understand Jaime's facebook post? I do not follow golf. But no women; is that unusual and why? It is still a man's world ( like you said ) but why? We have come so far and are still so far behind..

    ReplyDelete