Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gorgeous Rings







While surfing the web I came across these most beautiful rings. 
 Which one would you choose?  I love all of them!
I think that some of them could be engagement rings.
Dara Ettinger ring
Dara Ettinger - Stackable Druzy ring
$80



Ippolita ring
Ippolita Rock Candy 
18-Karat Gold Ring - $4995





Marie Hélène de Taillac ring
Marie Helene de Taillac - 22-Karat gold quartz ring
$2045




Kimberly McDonald ring
Kimberly McDonald 
18-Karat white gold, black and white
$18,980




Ring
Stone - Tess 18-Karat rose gold diamond ring
$6,245










Ileana Makri ring
Ileana Makri - 18-Karat gold diamond ring
$1715





Ring
Greenwich Jewelers - $5285





Alexis Bittar ring
Alexis Bittar-Silk gold smoky quartz doublet ring
$195





Alexis Bittar ring
Alexis Bittar - Neo Deco silver cocktail ring
$275


Conroy Wilcox ring
Conroy Wilcox ring - $2,750


1 comment:

  1. Mostly they are too gaudy for me. I would not want any of them. I prefer a more classic design and not so big.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...