Thursday, June 14, 2012

Are you an organized person?

Hi lovely ladies,
I am the most disorganized person that I know.  I hate it!  I am 58 and for most of those 58 years I have been trying to get organized.  At the office I'm not too bad because everything is basically on my desk.  The drawers are another story.  So when I see things that might help me to be organized I get interested.  At least for a few minutes.  So today while browsing the web I found some great ways that people are organizing their "stuff."  Are you organized? 



Source: via Elyse on Pinterest








Source: bhg.com via Elyse on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I think it you are organized it helps you in more ways than we think. I used to be organized. Then I could not keep up. About a year ago I decided to really work at it. I'm not 100% there yet. It is an ongoing process. Having good "tools" like some of your clips does help. I have to do a little everyday; keep up with the new stuff and keep working to organize and discard the old stuff. I think if you have too much clutter in your "space" you end up having too much in your head as well. That can be very depressing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...