Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Reclaimed wood dining tables

I am loving wood dining tables. I am seeing wood tables that are made from reclaimed barn wood. The wood can be 100 - 150 years old! I especially like when they are chunky. I think that a wood table is a perfect background to any table setting. What do you think? Would you want a wood table?


Source: shop.uncovet.com via Mike on Pinterest



I think that this one(above) is a barn door.  You can see the hardware!




It is a good idea to protect your wood table with a glass top.

1 comment:

  1. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here sale furniture

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...