Friday, October 19, 2012

The best eyeshadow that I ever used!

 Last year my daughter and I were in Saks in NYC.  My daughter uses Christian Dior mascara.  A little pricey but she loves it!  When she purchased her mascara they gave me a sample of eyeshadow.  I have been using it for a year and loving it!  Well I used it up.  We were in Bloomingdales last night and walked over to the Christian Dior counter to inquire about the shadow.  It was $59.  Something that I would never ever spend on eyeshadow.  BUT......tomorrow night is my 40 year high school reunion.  I am doing my own make-up and this shadow is very dramatic and it stays and stays and stays.  So, lucky me, my daughter treated me to it.  She insisted that I get it to wear for the reunion.   I'm a CVS make-up person.  I find that most make-up is the same.  Foundations, lipsticks, mascara.  But this Christian Dior eyeshadow is really beautiful.   Our Beauty Advisor,  Diane Giordanella,  was so knowledgeable and helpful.  Diane said that the shadow will last a year because you don't have to keep reapplying it.   Thank you Diane for your help!  I love the shadow.
p.s.  you can dampen the applicator for a more dramatic look.





So many combinations to choose from.


The beautiful shadow box comes in a little velvet pouch.  So pretty!

Five beautiful colors that work so well together and two double-sided applicators.  And a nice size mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment