Friday, December 21, 2012

Target and Neiman Marcus.

Target and Neiman Marcus have joined together with 24 top designers, such as Alice & Olivia, Tory Burch, Brian Atwood, Carolina Herrera, etc. to create a limited edition line of  accessories, housewares, clothes, etc. currently selling in their stores and online.  It is a 50 piece collection.  Honestly I did not know about this collaboration until I saw it in Target. I believe it did not get the hype that the Missoni collection received last year.  So it was not a sell out in one day nor was it intended to be,  I have read.  I really thought the items were great.  There were a few that I didn't love.  Some of the items were a little pricey.  That could also be a reason that they did not sell like Missoni did.  Well the good news is that everything was put on sale as of yesterday.  So I am going to return one or two items that I purchased as well as tell my niece that what I bought her for her birthday and graduation I paid full price.  She really liked her gifts (Brian Atwood embellished leather gloves and Carolina Herrera travel bags) so now she can purchase more at a very discounted price.







Alice & Olivia Bike


Tracy Reese top.


Alice & Olivia overnight.

Diane Von Furstenberg yoga mat.

Carolina Herrera travel bags and journals.

Rag and Bone sweater.

Band of Outsiders cookie cutters.

Derek Lam skateboard.

Oscar de la Renta dog bowls.



shop the collection here and here.


p.s.  I want to post this now so later I will add original and sale prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment