Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My new discovery from Trader Joe's.

 We always love to discover something new and healthy at Trader Joe's.  A few weeks ago we found  Trader Joe's Multigrain Blend with Vegetables.  We love it so much that I had to share our latest find  with you.  It is sooo delicious, easy, healthy and inexpensive!  A meal by itself in three minutes!  Or as a side dish.  Hot or cold.  It is a blend of whole grains - barley, corn, and spelt, red, black and white rice-and veggies which include peas, carrots, and zucchini.  Really hearty and filling for $2.99.














2 comments:

  1. Simply delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Did you have it as a side dish or main? I usually have it as my main dish!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...