Tuesday, August 29, 2023

The Shed

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went for the nicest late lunch.  We went to The Shed in Plainview, Long Island.  We were there between lunch and dinner so it was not crowded.  The Shed offers indoor and outdoor dining.  It is located in a shopping center that has a Hampton vibe.  Whenever  I am there I feel like I am on a daycation out east.  

The Shed offers Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner.  They have an extensive menu of healthy dishes.  And the best Lemonade!  My boyfriend had salmon over a salad and I had a protein bowl with salmon on top.  Delicious!  When you are in the Plainview area definitely try The Shed. 

                                                                                  


You truly get the Hamptons vibe






Love the decor.  Very Happy!





Best Lemonade!


Protein Bowl with Salmon


Salad topped with Salmon


Where have you eaten lately that you loved the food and atmosphere?









                                                                                          




    

No comments:

Post a Comment