Monday, September 11, 2023

9/11

We will never forget the tragic events of September 11, 2001.  Thousands lost their lives, leaving a profound and lasting impact on the nation and the world. 



 My friend and former classmate Larry Yudin photographed and captured the feelings of love and pride that were everywhere in and around N.Y.C. after the horrific attacks.  His heartfelt account of what he saw is in his book Ten Years Later: Remembering 9/11

                                                                              

"In my travels to my customers after the event of 9/11 I took many pictures of all of the flags that were all over the New York area on different buildings and settings. My book is a small sample of what I saw post 9/11…what New York looked like 10 years ago thru my camera lens."

Larry David Yudin

No comments:

Post a Comment