Friday, September 29, 2023

Angelina Gelateria in Koreatown




When I was in Koreatown a couple of weeks ago I walked into Angelina.  There before me were the most beautiful mounds of gelato in the prettiest colors.  The gelato looked so amazing that  I wanted to taste every flavor!  Angelina offers an array of Italian and Korean flavors!  The people behind the counter couldn't have been nicer.  Such a happy place!  Yum!

 I will have to go back many times to try every flavor!








The nicest people!

How pretty is this?


I since have learned that this is not the only location that Angelina has.  Angelina has a bakery in Hell's Kitchen and a flagship location in Times Square and a newly opened location in Brooklyn.  The Times Square location is also a restaurant.  The menu for the restaurant as well as the bakery is filled with delectable delights.     








3 comments:

  1. I would love to try some of these colorful flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I have never been to Koreatown. Where is it? The gelato looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete