Tuesday, September 5, 2023

The Golden Bachelor

Let's talk about the new Bachelor season....... 

I've watched the Bachelor from time to time.  I'm not the biggest fan of the show.   It's somewhat entertaining but I can't totally relate since the contestants on the show are always so young.  I am 69 and soon to be sailing into my seventies so I have never really felt a connection to the show.  

ABC has nailed it this season.  Our age group can finally relate!  Starting this Fall 22 women between the ages of 60 and 75 will vie for the heart of Gerry Turner, the Golden Bachelor.  Turner is a 71 year old widower from Indiana who was married to his high school sweetheart, Toni for 43 years.  He has been a widower for six years and is now ready to find love again.  Can't wait to see who gets the final golden rose!


He really seems like a genuinely nice man.  I wish him the best!





These are the women hoping to win the heart of The Golden Bachelor



I am so looking forward to The Golden Bachelor!  Ladies are you going to watch?

The show airs Thursday September 28th on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment