Thursday, September 28, 2023

Welcome to my little blog!

The name of my blog is changing to Everything Elyse and the address to find it will be everythingelyse.net

Please visit my blog.  I look forward to seeing you!


 Thank you so much for reading my blog!  I love being able to chat with you.  I would love for you to join my blog and become a follower.  And please comment so we can talk.  I mainly target my blog towards Women over a certain age since I am one of them.  I am 69 years young and look forward to sailing into my seventies!    But I post a lot of info that applies to everyone!

I had started my blog in 2010 and posted for a couple of years but then life got in the way and I stopped.  I'm ready to blog again and have posted the past few weeks.  I really enjoy knowing that what I write is reaching people everywhere.   Please comment and say hello and tell me where you are from.  💖💖💖


Reminder: The Golden Bachelor starts tonight! 


3 comments: