Sunday, July 11, 2010

Walking On The Beach


Hi Ladies,
We know that walking is a great exercise. If you are able to walk outside around your neighborhood it is very enjoyable because you get to look around and it doesn't quite feel like you are exercising. Today I was lucky enough to go to the beach. I know not everyone lives near a beach but if you do it is a great place to take a walk. Of course make sure that you are well hydrated. When I walk at the beach I like to carry a water bottle with me. If I just want to walk without any strong resistance I will walk by the ocean where the waves break. It is much easier to walk on the hard sand. Ladies, if you really want to feel a burn in your legs then take a walk on the sand. I didn't go far today. I think I walked for 10 to 15 minutes but WOW what a great leg workout. Remember when you walk: 1. Stand tall (shoulders back), 2. Hold your Abdominal Muscles in (pull your belly button in towards your back), 3. Walk heel to toe, 4. Tighten those butt muscles as you walk..........Ladies, see for yourself what a great leg exercise this is!!!!!

Talk soon.....Elyse Rose











No comments:

Post a Comment