Tuesday, March 8, 2011

No More Gray!

Hi Ladies......
I know that I just did a post on embracing our gray hair.  Well, I do embrace my gray hair when it arrives, but then I have to unembrace it.  I can't look at it and I must get rid of it!  I know many women that really embrace their gray hair. And it is beautiful!   But I can't.  I have to color my hair.  I either go to the salon or color at home.  The salon gets costly.  Seems that I need to have my hair colored every three weeks.  Actually sooner, but I can let it go to three weeks.
  Enter......a pill to get rid of my gray hair?  Sounds crazy and too good to be true.  No more salon visits?  No more being asphyxiated in my small bathroom as I put that dye on my head?!?  Well, ladies, it does exist and many people, both women and men, are using it.  And seeing amazing results!  It is called "Go Away Gray" by a company called Rise and Shine.  The developer of the product is Cathy Beggan.

The following words are from the website of Rise and Shine.
Go AWAY Gray is specially formulated to prevent and reverse unwanted gray hair. Based on recent scientific studies, low levels of the enzyme Catalase in your body can turn your hair gray. Hydrogen peroxide is naturally produced by the body and Catalase breaks it down. If you are not producing enough Catalase, the hydrogen peroxide cannot be broken down. This causes the hydrogen peroxide to bleach the hair from the inside out, making it gray. Go AWAY Gray contains the enzyme Catalase, along with other special nutrients to reverse and prevent gray hair and to also promote thicker, healthier hair! Take Go Away Gray today and watch your gray go AWAY! 


With ingredients like Vitamin B6, folic acid, saw palmetto and L-Tyrosine, Beggan claims it's "absolutely 100 percent safe". 
The verdict is still out on that claim!  
Jay Foster, a nutritional biochemist of Body Chemistry Associates in Miami says that  too much L-Tyrocine can be a problem for people who take medication for high blood pressure and thyroid disease.

I am reading that people are loving this product.  But even all natural can be harmful to your body.  I wouldn't take these pills without clearance from a medical professional.  Something that is going to be strong enough to turn my gray hair brown or blonde again,  (or whatever color it really is, I can't remember),  sounds a little scary to me!  But who knows, maybe one day we will all be popping these pills and gray hair will be a thing of the past!  

No comments:

Post a Comment