Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm nowhere near ready for the fall!

I love the summer, love the warm weather and the beautiful flowers all around.  In no way do I want to rush the season.  As I look all around me there are some signs of fall.  In CVS all of the school supplies are on the shelves.  All of the neighborhood children are home from summer camp.  So, I am not going to dwell on the fact that school starts for many in a couple of weeks.  I am going to continue loving the summer days and nights.






Another sign that my precious summer is moving quickly is the fall fashion that is all around.  The fashion industry is famous for rushing the seasons.   As I was browsing around I found, what I think, are some way out there shoe styles.  I'm not endorsing these styles.  I do not think I could even walk in them!  I just wanted to post what some of the designers are showing.  I think a little wild and crazy to say the least!  But who am I to judge?  What do you think?  


Christian Louboutin 


Camilla Skovgaard 


Christian Louboutin

marios-schwab  

Miu Miu 

Sam Edelman 

Sergio Rossi 


Nicholas Kirkwood 

 I really think that these styles are so impractical.  There is only one style that I might consider.  Can you guess which one? (maybe two!)
Ladies, I promise that I will post styles that we would love.  This was kind of just for fun.


             Have a happy summer weekend.  Enjoy the warm breezes!


                                                           

1 comment: