Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Hi Ladies,
This weekend marked the official end to summer.  What a pretty summer!  We really did have great weather.  As always, it goes way too fast!  How was your summer?  When I was not working I spent my time at the beach.  Did you do anything special this summer?


                                                            The last few beach days.



It was a perfect day to fly a kite!







Putting away the lifeguard chair



Me, not wanting to leave my locker!
It was a beautiful summer!







Even though this was the close of the beach club there is so much going on at Long Beach!  They are having a surfing competition!  I got a glimpse yesterday afternoon and hopefully will go Sunday to see the surfers compete.  I will post pics!







No comments:

Post a Comment