Monday, November 7, 2011

Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian

Hi my ladies,
So, what do you think of the Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries divorce.  Or do you not really care!  I have to be honest with you and tell you that I love watching "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."  I think that they are funny and have a lot of fun.  And yes they also make a lot of money.  I think one reason that they do is because they have Kris Jenner behind them.
I have always admired Kris Jenner for her spunk and for how full of life she is!  I realize that it must not be that hard when you also have a lot of money.  But I still love to watch her and her families antics.
Kris is, of course, totally defending her daughter.  She says that it was such a hard decision for Kim to make to file for divorce.   Everyone is saying that the wedding was totally staged and just done to make millions of dollars.  And the decision to get divorced is just at the time that Kris Jenner is promoting her book.  I find that really hard to believe.  I think Kris Jenner is better than that.  I believe that Kim made a mistake.  And she probably wasn't happy even before the wedding but went through with it anyway.  I'm not defending what she did.  But I think it is a good possibility of what happened.  Also, I believe that they did make money on airing the wedding.  How could they not?  I read that she is donating all of the wedding gifts.  Kris Jenner also says that her daughter will not return the 20.5 carat diamond ring which is worth $2 million.  And Kris Humphries was hoping to get it back.  Ladies, do you think that Kim should return the ring to Kris????  I think that the ring should be returned since this marriage lasted only 72 days!!!!!
Kris Jenner is really under a lot of fire but is out there defending her daughter.  Kim is said to be in hiding.  And Rob is on Dancing with the Stars!  Last week Bruce Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and their baby, Mason were in the audience cheering on Rob.  I wonder who will be there this week.  This could only up the ratings for DWTS.  So we know the show is happy with that!  There is no way that Rob Kardashian will get booted off besides I think that he is doing a great job!

Watch Kris Jenner on "The View"



And on "The Today Show"

1 comment:

  1. What I don't understand is, they have a million + - dollar wedding and not ONE CENT to spend on a marriage counselor to work out their problems. Really disgusting, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete