Friday, September 15, 2023

Do you like the Sparkle?

 

Glitzy and sparkly shoes certainly ignite an enchanting allure.
Whether the shoes are adorned in sequins, crystals, or metallic finishes, they make a statement. 
Dazzling footwear really does amp up any outfit, transforming casual into opulent!  Whether in heels, flats, sneakers, or boots, glitzy shoes add a touch of magic! A burst of festivity at your feet! 













All of these shoes, boots, and sneakers can be found at Macy's Herald Square.  Such an iconic store!
(I remember as a young girl going to Macy's with my dear grandmother.  When I was in Macy's yesterday and saw the original wooden escalator it brought back so many memories.  I thought about going to the Automat with my Nanny after Macy's.  I was mesmerized by how you got your sandwich and dessert from behind a little glass door!  As the article states it was somehow very futuristic!)
  

I really like these boots!  I think I'm a sparkle girl.







        
This is the iconic wooden escalator at the iconic Macy's Herald Square.




1 comment:

  1. I think that this is the largest department store in the world. Great escalator!

    ReplyDelete