Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Outfit Tonight......Under $100.00!!!!

$9.98 on sale at Target!  Going back, they also have it in grey.


My leggings I found at Express.  They were buy one pair/get another half price!!!  Sooo comfy!  I love leggings!  I know that Tim Gunn does not like leggings,  but I live in them.  I dress them up and dress them down.  This pair by Express are really really black and looked very dressy tonight!  Tomorrow I will wear them to the office with a peasant top that I found on sale also at Target today for $7.48!
I can't find the Express receipt.  When I do I will tell you the exact price of the legging.  I think they were about $20.00 to $25.00.

Found these beautiful suede open toe, zipper back shoes at Payless!  They are by Fioni.  Had to buy them in black leather as well.  They are extremely comfortable for a high heel.  Got so many compliments on them tonight!

My blazer I found at Annie Sez.  It is by Olive & Oak.  Gorgeous!  Three Quarter length sleeve.  Two closures if you want to use them.  Black Lace with a nude color underlay.  The blazer was compare at $98.00, buy at $49.99 and on sale at $37.49 with an additional 20% off if you have an Annie Sez  coupon!  So $29.99 was the final price!

$26.99 at Payless!
$29.99 on sale at Annie Sez!

Girls, have fun with fashion!  It is not necessary to spend a lot anymore.  There are so many stores that have great quality and brands for less!

No comments:

Post a Comment