Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Who Inspires You?

I find inspiration in the resilience and creativity of everyday people.   It's the stories of individuals overcoming challenges, whether personal or societal, that truly resonate with me.  Their unwavering determination to pursue their passions and make a positive impact on the world fuels my own drive.  

Authors like Maya Angelou, who transformed her painful experiences into powerful words that touch hearts, inspire me to use my abilities for good.  Scientists like Marie Curie, who broke barriers in a male dominated field, remind me of the importance of pushing boundaries.

Maya Angelou



Marie Curie

I'm also inspired by activists like Malala Yousafzai, who fearlessly advocates for girls' education in the face of adversity.  Their courage and dedication to a greater cause instill in me a sense of responsibility to contribute positively to society.

Malala Yousafzai

Artists like Vincent van Gogh, who found beauty in the world despite personal struggles, inspire me to seek meaning and creativity in every aspect of life.  Their legacies serve as a reminder that even amidst hardship, one can leave a lasting. meaningful impact.                                                                                     

Vincent Van Gogh

Since I can remember, throughout all my school years, I have always been mesmerized by one woman.  Harriet Tubman.  She has been my idol and inspiration. Her story has always fascinated me.  Harriet Tubman, born into slavery, became a fearless abolitionist and conductor on the Underground Railroad, guiding hundreds to freedom.  Her unwavering bravery and deep compassion for humanity left an indelible mark on American history.  Tubman's legacy continues to inspire the fight for justice and equality.  

                                                                                

Harriet Tubman


In essence, it's the indomitable spirit of individuals who refuse to be defined by their circumstances that drives me to strive for my own potential and make a positive mark on the world.  



Do you have a favorite person who inspires you?  Does that person give you that extra boost when you need it? 


Photos via Wiki Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment